Monday, June 18, 2007

The South Fork on 6/15/07

God blessed me again today on the South Fork. I had the opportunity to guide Paul and Dick from Jackson on the Heise to Lorenzo drift today. The weather was a nice 80 degrees on the river. We ended up boating 22 trout today, and we could have gotten several more if it wasn't for a little miscommunication between me and my clients. My clients told me that they had to be off the water at 5:00. So I was planning on being at the boat launch about that time. But what they meant is that had to be back to the Lodge by 5:00. Since they had to get back to the Lodge, the last three miles of the day I spent rowing like a mad man down the river. Next time I will know better distinguish between the boat launch and the Lodge. The hot bugs today was a 14BH Lightning bug and a 14 tan San Juan Worm. Give me a call to come check out the South Fork this summer.

No comments: