Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Lower Sac on 4/27/2007

Another successful day on the Lower Sac. This river is a special place! The Sac is like a machine, almost any day of the year a person can hook 25+ fish. We truly have a gem that we can fish every day of the year. Today I had the opportunity to guide Gary and Jeff from Santa Fe, New Mexico. I decided to do the same float as yesterday, and it was a great call. Anderson River Park to Barge Hole has really been fishing well lately. This morning I had a little advantage over the other guides due to the fact that I knew they were going to eat that pheasant tail with all of the caddis coming off. We ended up landing 35+ rainbows, and we got one really nice fish that went 21''. It seemed like the flats fished extremely well today. Give me a call to get on some great fishing on the Lower Sac in May.

No comments: