Monday, October 29, 2007

The Feather on 10/22 & 10/27



I had the opportunity to fish the Feather twice this week. Tuesday I went out with a friend to get a little fishing in for my self. I must admit it was nice to be out there and not have the pressure of catching fish. Just two guys hanging out doing some addicting steelheading. For those of you who have not gone steelhead fishing or have done only a little of it you have no idea how cool it is to catch big fish. Steelhead make trout seem like guppies at times. Tuesday was a great day on the Feather and we ended up hooking 5 adults and 10 half pounders.

On Saturday I guided my father on the Feather and there was a little more pressure than on Tuesday and the fishing suffered slightly. My dad hooked 1 adult and 9 halfpounders. Even though we didn't find nearly the number of adults I still consider that a fairly successful day on the Feather.

If any of you are interested in fishing the Feather next month I still have two prime dates open. I am still available the weekend before Thanksgiving on November 17 & 18. If you want to get a little steelhead fishing in then give me a call.

No comments: